PAYMENT & DELIVERY

PAYMENT & DELIVERY

After you place the order, we will automatically send you a reply confirming that we received it. If you aren’t offered a price when placing your order,you will receive complete information about your order within one working day (including price, shipping method, insurance and the date when your order will be finished).

Shipping
We use several approved carriers such as       The shipping includes insurance in case of damage during transportation. We will choose the most economical and safest shipping method according to the customer’s destination. You will be informed about the shipping method and cost before you place the order. We will send you information about price of your order including shipping cost by e-mail within one working day.

Payment
The acceptable payment methods are credit card or wire transfer from your bank account.

Data for wire transfer

Bank Account for Payment in USD:

Bank name: Garanti Banka
Account Owner: Burhan Bozbay
Account Number: 044-9077231
IBAN: TR51 0006 2000 0440 0009 0772 31
SWIFT Code: tgbatrisxxx
Bank Address: Cemberlitas\Istanbul

Bank Account for Payment in EUR:

Bank name: Garanti Banka
Account Owner: Burhan Bozbay
Account Number: 044-9077230
IBAN: TR78 0006 2000 0440 0009 0772 30
SWIFT Code: tgbatrisxxx
Bank Address: Cemberlitas\Istanbul

If your order total is less than 1000 USD (price excluding shipment), we ask you to pay the full amount before the order starts to be manufactured. Your payment confirms your order, which becomes binding for both parties (seller and customer).

If your order total is more than 1000 USD (price excluding shipment), we ask you to pay 30% of the price when the order is confirmed and to pay the remaining 70% before the order is shipped to your address.