Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is ISTANBUL LAMPS a manufacturer of lighting products or an Internet seller?
Yes, we design and manufacture all of our products
2. Is it possible to look at the lighting products in person?
If you are currently in Istanbul, Turkey you can visit our showroom, our address is at the bottom of the page.
3. Do you ship the lighting products abroad?
Yes, we provide door-to-door service; your order will be sent straight to your home.
4. Which shipping methods do you offer?
We send our products via Air Cargo such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, and TNT. For wholesale purchase, we provide transportation to the requested port.
5. How are the lighting products packed and protected against damage during shipment?
We wrap every piece in bubble wrap, and then we store different parts in cardboards and place everything in a wooden box.
6. How long does it take to make a chandelier and other lighting products?
The production process can take up to 2 weeks.
7. How long does it take to deliver the lighting products?
Between 3-7 days.
8. How much does the shipment cost?
The shipping cost depends on the receiving country and the weight of your purchase.
9. Which payment methods do you accept?
Credit card, money transfer or wire transfer from your bank account.
10. How can I order ISTANBUL LAMPS products?
Contact us via email, WhatsApp, Viber, Wechat or Telegram. Our customer service agent will take your order.
11. Are the lighting products shipped with light bulbs?
12. What types of light bulbs do you recommend?
13. Can I assemble the chandelier and other lighting products myself?
Yes, we send our products with an instruction.
14. What should I do if one of the parts breaks?
Take a picture of the broken part, send it to our e-mail or WhatsApp, we will send a replacement in
15. Is it possible to adjust the length of the hanging chain?
We send the chandelier with a long chain so that you can adjust it to your ceiling.
16. What guarantee do the lighting products carry?
We give a warranty certificate that is valid for 5 years from the moment of purchase.
17. What material are the lighting made of?
Bronze and copper, some are also made of iron.
18. Can I have my lighting product wired to meet my country's electrical standards?
Yes, we can change the wires to 110 volt, 220 volt or UL.